For people who don't like radish, well you must try this dish cos you won't get the typical pungent taste of radish once it is cooked :)
- 1 bunch radish with leaves (I prefer the red radishes but you can use the white ones)
- 2 green chillies
- 1 large tomato
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- Salt to taste.
- Pressure cook the radish, the leaves, green chillies and tomatoes with very little water. About 2 whistles.
- Blend this into a nice green puree.
- In a pan, heat oil. Add jeera, once fried add the garlic and onion and fry till onion is transparent.
- Add the green puree and salt.
- Keep stirring on high flame till most of the water evaporates (till it is of the consistency you like, I like it a little thick so evaporate most of the water). Note:- The dish has been pressure cooked already, so no need to cook again.
- Serve hot with parothas or puris :)
Tip:- If you don't have the radish leaves, you can use one bunch of fresh spinach instead :)