- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- Chopped almonds, chopped cashewnuts, raisins and/or chocolate chips optional.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Peel and mash bananas in a large bowl. I use a fork to mash the bananas.
- Add oil and sugar to the bananas. Mix well.
- Add in the flour, salt and baking soda. Mix well till it is a smooth consistency.
- Add the dry fruits and/or choc chips to banana mixture and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- Place a silver foil on the cookie tray.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2" apart onto cookie tray. Bake about 15 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
- Serve. The cookies can be preserved until they last. The cookies at my home finish off on day 1 :)