Note:- This is also the base of a lot of other dishes, which I'll be sharing with you soon.
- 2 onions, finely chopped.
- 2 tomatoes, finely chopped.
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder [adjust according to how spice you like it]
- 1 teaspoon dhania powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- 1 Tablespoon oil.
- Take oil in a pan and add the chopped onions. Fry till transparent.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for 2 mins.
- Now add the tomatoes and all the dry masal powders.
- Mix well, simmer and cook till the tomatoes are cooked completely. [Or as my mom says, cook till u can see oil on the sides :)]
- Its done. Serve hot with chapathi or as a side dish.
- Simple na!!!