- 1 cup suji
- 1/2 cup fresh cream [malai]
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, finely choppped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped coriander leaves
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped [adjust according to your taste]
- salt to taste.
- 6 slices of bread
- Take suji in a bowl. Add the fresh cream, chopped onion, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves and salt. Mix well to make a thick batter.
- Keep this batter aside for an hour.
- Apply a layer of the above batter on a slice of bread.
- Put a little oil/ghee on a non-stick pan and place the bread slice on the pan [batter-side up].
- After about 30 seconds, put a little oil/ghee on the battered side and carefully turn it over.
- Cook till both the sides are golden brown in color.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
- You can add grated carrots in the batter as well.
- You can add red chilly powder instead of chopped green chillies.