Ready made Pie Crust.
- 5 granny-smith apples (green apples, cos they're sweet and tart)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tablespoon orange juice
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Peel and slice apples. Just before you roll out the dough, combine all the pie filling.
- Arranging the pie:-Roll out the dough into 2 - 9" circles and lay the bottom layer in the pie pan and slightly press to form a plate. Add in the filling. Cover it with the second dough layer. Seal the edges and cut slits with knife to let out the steam.
- Bake at 400F for 30-50 mins or till the crust is golden brown.
Tip:- If you don't want to bake a whole pie, use small oven-safe cups and bake mini pies :)