Thanks for the dish ma!!!
- 500 gms Chicken
- 1/2 cup Yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon Ginger-garlic paste
- 1/4 teaspoon Garam masala powder
- 2 teaspoons Dhania powder
- 1 teaspoon Red chilly powder (adjust according to your taste)
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of tandoori-red food color (optional).
- Mix all the above ingredients, except the chicken, to form a marinade.
- Marinate the chicken in the marinade for 5-6 hours. (Ma usually marinates the chicken in the morning when we plan to have it for dinner )
- Pressure cook the chicken, alongwith the marinade till the chicken is cooked.
- Heat a pan, put some oil in the pan. Now add the cooked chicken pieces in the pan. Fry them till the pieces are dry and get a slight brown color on both sides.
- Serve hot with lime and sliced onions.
Mmmmmmmm, my mouth's watering... :)